Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weekend Agenda!

I think can now announce this officially, we are looking for a house! Yeah! We will be out hunting over the weekend and I will keep the details under wraps until the end!


This weekend starts in about 3 hours for me. I am dropping some folks off at the airport. Picking up Moo and we are ready to take on the weekend!

I am looking forward to it. It will be the last weekend before the craziest Oct sets in and then the holidays...yes folks sadly at the holidays in my planner...:( Did I mention it is only Sept?

Anyways back to the plans. We will get our shoping and errends done tonight and plan to meet Andrea tomorrow at the mall for some shopping.

Sat. we are going to get some cutie pie pictures with pumpkins at Gertens! Sun will be relaxing and hanging out at home. Have a great weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house hunting! I hope it goes well for you guys!