Monday, October 20, 2008

Boy vs. girl

On Wed. I think we will be finding out the sex of our little new taco. I have mixed feelings this time around about finding out. When I was pregnant before I was so sure that I wanted to find out the baby's sex. Now I don't really care. I know that I can be honest about this because this blog will be gone when my kids know how to read, but I really want it to be a healthy baby, and I do want a boy....but then I think about leg warmers.


Leg Warmers?


Have you seen the baby leg warmers? (For little gals specifically?) OHHH how I love them. I would seriously only dress her in leg warmers. And little dresses...because I am so girly right? Anyhow the point of this post being, I love the idea of either a boy or a girl but we do already have all the "boy" stuff, we shall see...


Do you think we should find out? I am seriously taking a poll here so chime in!

No comments: