Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family Fun



This picture is supposed to be our Christmas card...oh wait Luis is holding a saw in his hand, so I guess not...


So a 10 day break with no posting. I still have to finish all of my school applications but I am slowly but surely getting there. We went up north for Thanksgiving and had a really nice time. My mom cooked for us and cooked some more for us. My dad took us to Twilight and ice cream, where I was able to get some Mackinac Island Fudge Ice Cream! Yummy! We also went and cut down our Christmas tree and that was a blast. It took about 10 min. But Luis cut it down no problem. We also saw Greta and Sara and their mens.
It was really nice to get away, tomorrow at work Christmas Craziness will start and I am so looking forward to it. Luis and I am making our advent calendar tonight where we are putting activities in for the days leading up to Christmas.
Today our searom at church was about parenting. I am really thankful that I have such amazing parents. I hope to continue on this parenting journey in a way that is successful for Matias. I know that I have a lot to work on, to make myself a better person and parent. I really want to improve myself to benefit those around me. I think I have made some small changes but I ready to do more.




Matias had a really good time with his grandma and grandpa. This is only one of the strange and interesting activities they found for Matias to do.

No comments: