Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Recap



Here we are with our new Christmas gear on! Matias legs are resting on the bump. Luis is looking handsome in his new North Face Jacket. He is starting to look like an "outdoorsy" type :) I am ok with that he looks pretty cute no matter what he is wearing.

I consider this a Holiday event. Congrats ,Jim and Christine (who are in Paris!!) The wedding was really beautiful and we had a blast all though we left before the dancing due to a pretty squirrely toddler. It was great to see everyone and Jim and Christine are so in love, which makes me extremely romantic.


Matias showing off some moves before the dancing had begun!
We spent a ton of time with family over the last 2 days and it is a blessing to have such a diverse group of people to celebrate with. I am truly honored to be part of such a warm, caring and generous group of people.
In other news, I will be 26 in a week! *eek* I am working on my application tonight for the MSW program, we will see if I get in. I am leaving that one up to the big guy and just putting all of my paperwork in place. It seems like the right thing to do at this point in my life. I hope to serve people in some capicty.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!



No comments: