Friday, February 6, 2009

Photos

Here is my belly at 32 weeks with a 3.5lb baby inside...I know it is blurry, but really no one wants to see the crystal clear picture of my stretch marks or funky look bruises (from the blood thinner shots) or veins.... But really it is crazy how rapidly my belly expanded this pregnancy. I have honestly felt this huge for about a good 3 months. Either way I am so excited to meet this kid and see where the world takes us.

We decided it was about time to get some good bath tub pictures of Matias for when he get married or brings home his first girlfriend.

Matias poses for the camera, the shot is blurry because I am laughing at him. Lately he poses with his head titled, so I was saying put your head straight...put your head straight. When I thought about it then I starting laughing.


Finally, Matias reads to his tigers. Can you find them in the photo. So cute how he loves to take care of his friends. Hopefully he can translate this into caring for his baby sister. But only time will tell.





1 comment:

Scribbit said...

How fun that he's learning to read! That's a fun time.