Friday, March 27, 2009

What I was supposed to be doing...

Still waiting! Still waiting!!!

I was supposed to have a little girl by now, but we don't she is still in my belly happily thumping away. This I am thankful for :)

After an unsuccessful cervical ripening, I was sent home from the hospital. Twice now we have done the walk of shame, back to our car with a pregnant belly and bags in tow. I have to admit yesterday I was ticked. My mom is here, we have meals ready. And sugar is sounding really good! I was looking forward to a piece of cake on Luis's birthday. But alas, no cake for me!

Did I mention it is 30 degrees here again...

Otherwise, not much planned but we will do something fun today. Because I have the day off of work. :) Smiles

Otherwise thinking about our neighbors in Fargo area, so much flooding and it just keeps getting worse. Please keep these people in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: