Friday, July 17, 2009

AH Summer?

Summer is MN is one of two things either AWSOME or not. Right now it is not. However here is the thing, when I drove to work this morning the mercury read 57 degrees. The high today a lovely 66 degrees and .............I love it. Now let me say this, I grew up in Duluth where we rarly had a day over 90 and most days we in the lower 70's. This weather is my normal.


Luis on the other hand has had enough. He is curses the weather. He is a hot boy loves it hot, maybe growing up in Mexico will do that to you.


So alas once again we are different, yet the same

This weekend we are staying home and relaxing. We are expaning our side garden and that will occupy most of my time.

Here are some links just for fun:

This post reminds me of when Matias was a baby and we would have to go to the cancer clinic for my hematology appts.

This site is to die for Texts from Last Night.

Did you see Harry Potter? Here are the differences from the book.

Check out Chris's post on the Blogulator about the greatest movie of our generation. I let it slide that he did not inculde free willy in the '93 list. Because serously I can not tell you how many times Jake and I watched that movie! I hate it today, but Luis and I often disscus Free Willy. You know he met him. Keiko (the whale actor that is).

Loving this site

I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: