Friday, January 15, 2010

Prayers

I come to this place today with a heavy heart. I am asking for people to pray for a few favors...if you do pray

1. Please pray for Haiti. Healing and light in incredible darkness.

2. My friend Autumn. She fought aggressive breast cancer with a 6month old and 3 year old. Last Monday she had a seizure just 7 months after finish her chemo treatments. She underwent an surgery to remove a maligent brain tumor and is recovering well.

I am praying for full healing. Her husband said this and it made me cry because it is so beautiful and what love is all about...(the link is to caring bridge)

"This is one amazing woman.  I know I don't have to tell any of you that...but I'm going to anyway.  Autumn is amazing.  And, she manages to look absolutely beautiful through the whole thing...eve
n with the bandage across her head and the knee-high inflation boot things...I'd take a picture but Autumn won't let me"

thanks! peace.

No comments: