Monday, May 19, 2008

Why being a mom is great!

Was the title convincing enough. I know I gush about being a mom. I think it really has to do with the fact that I am so taken aback by this little dude living in our house. Matias will be a year and half in a few short weeks. I can't believe it. I thought that he would never be that old. I still take it day by day and that is why it is suporsiing to find Matias at such a cool milestone....
Ok enough.

This weekend was great, we had another wedding to attend , This time our good friends and Luis cousinRoberto and Andrea. Granted I saw almost nothing of the ceremony because Matias is getting a little wild for these events. He was running in the hall in the back of the church and screaming his little heart out. SO we went outside and he could scream all he wanted.

I send my well wishes to them.

Well I have to run, I promise my blog will stop sucking soon...but I have another head cold...here is to one week of health...here here.

No comments: