Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Guest Post

Some of you who read this blog might laugh that I did a guest post about fashion. Needless to say it has not been one of my strong suits. Now that their is a baby girl in my house time to step it up!

Please check out my guest post ( and a great mama blog) at Growing a Life.

I can't wait until next Thursday when we leave for South Carolina to see Alex Lammi and his lovely lady Jessica get married. I am looking forward to catching up with some peeps from high school and getting out of MN's 90 degree weather.

Things with the kids are getting better each day. Milli contiunes to give me great smiles and sleep at night and Matias is a singing machine. We are all signed up for a music class this summer. I will post our new garden project soon. and also our ikea show room aka our sun room.

No comments: